Sunday, May 20, 2012

Paperclip Pendants

Hello all! I made these lovely pendants using a paperclip! Don't believe me? Check out Disney's post over at Ruffles and Stuff. Disney has all kinds of awesome tutorials, I love her blog.
http://www.rufflesandstuff.com/2012/05/paperclip-pendants-tutorial.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rufflesandstuff%2FWXiG+%28~Ruffles+And+Stuff~%29
Her post was also featured over at Dollar Store Crafts which I check out on a daily basis.


I did make an army man pendant, but all of my beads are girly and I need something that matches him to make a necklace. I made it out the bazooka man.
Since I don't get to the beach that often I picked up a mixed bag of shells and used some of them to make these pendants. I had the pearls and agate beads on hand. All of the chains except the top one came from Dollar Tree (I use the sunglasses/eyeglass cords, tip from Kim at Twisted Crafts) and the top chain came from Fire Mountain Beads. I love this store. They always give you a freebie with your order and shipping is fast.










he

No comments:

Post a Comment