Saturday, July 14, 2012

Gypsy Bracelet

I made this bracelet from an Arizona Green Tea can. You can get them at 7-11 literally all day long for $.99 a can and you get a lot of tea, and plus it tastes good. I usually get a couple at a time. I got a 3/4" hole punch from Michael's today and they were 40% off so I got to use my 50% off coupon on something else. Chris calls it a Gypsy Bracelet because it is shiny and is made from metal disks that make a jingling sound. It is a really cool bracelet. I can't take credit for this, I saw it on Etsy from Sodacangirl http://www.etsy.com/listing/50573573/soda-can-bracelet-arizona-green-tea?ref=sr_gallery_2&ga_search_query=arizona+tea+can+bracelet&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_min=0&ga_max=0&ga_search_type=all





No comments:

Post a Comment