Monday, June 11, 2012

Twist Wire Bracelet

I found this last night/this morning while looking at beading websites and wow, this is a beautiful bracelet. It is a very detailed tutorial http://littleredrobinbird.blogspot.com/2011/07/how-to-make-twist-wire-bracelet.html?showComment=1339416347765#c4064832404878432234 Mine turned out a little short, if I make another one I will make the wire lengths a bit longer. I made up for it being short with a bit of chain, which I will replace with silver chain when I go to the store again. I love it since you can use whatever beads that you happen to have on hand. I used pink beads that I got from Dollar Tree and the glass pearls from Micheal's. You can get the wire from pretty much any craft store. This can be a cheap project and it was fun to make because I wasn't sure what it would look like when it was done. The purple one is made up of random beads that I had on hand.






No comments:

Post a Comment