Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Glitter Bread Dough Pendant Necklace

This project comes from Cool2Craft's Candace Jedrowicz http://www.favecrafts.com/Pendants/Glitter-Bread-Dough-Pendant It is made from glitter, a bread slice, and tissue paper with a few other items that you probably have around the house. I got my tissue paper from (you guessed it) the Dollar Tree and it was a rose print in a package with other prints. They are beautiful beads, although they were time consuming to make as all handmade paper beads are. I decided to pair the tissue paper beads with some crackle glass beads that I had on hand and I strung them on Acculon instead of the silk cord. I used Triple Thick to seal the pendant. I used regular (not fine) glitter that I had on hand. I did not stamp this one, I may try that with the next one that I make. I am pleased with how it turned out.



No comments:

Post a Comment